Cyclescheme Love to Ride Bike Week Trek Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. In order to enter you must have registered on the Cyclescheme, Love to Ride platform and have logged a commute or cycle ride on the platform for Thursday 12th June 2019. All entries must be submitted via https://www.lovetoride.net/cyclescheme.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 00:00 hours on 12th June 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 24:00 hours on 12th June 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process in the week commencing 16th June 2019.
8. The winner will receive one of the following two Trek bikes:
(a) Trek 2019 L100 Midstep RRP £650; or
(b) Trek T200 Midstep 2019 RRP £625
9. The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within five (5) working days of the prize draw. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within ten (10) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post within fourteen (14) days of being notified of their win.
11. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal
or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The prize is supplied by Cyclescheme Limited of Westside London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Details of all the winner and top performers will be announced via Social Media.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of this prize draw is Cyclescheme Limited of Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD