Thanks for visiting our Cyclescheme competition page!
Summer may be over, it's not all doom and gloom because we have a Planet X Tempest gravel bike to give away, with an RRP of £1,799.99.
The Tempest is a flowingly fast and comfortably confident titanium gravel bike that gives you the freedom to ride wherever you want, perfect for autumn riding.
Submit your entry by 23:59 on 3rd October 2021 to be in with a chance of winning.
About the Planet X Tempest:
The triple butted 3AL/2.5V frameset comes from decades dialling the best possible performance from the ultimate adventure bike material. Lighter than steel, tougher than carbon with a responsively sprung ride that melts away the roughest surfaces and longest miles. Corrosion and scratch proof titanium with laser etched logos for lifetime good looks. Lively on the road but confident enough to play MTB on the trails. Full carbon gravel fork, hydraulic disc brakes and through axles give precise all surface control. 50mm tyre, dual bottle cage, mudguard and rack ready. Custom upgrades let you build your ultimate go beyond gravel bike for a crazy low cost.
Rival 11 is SRAM's most cost effective gravel groupset. Instant Double Tap sequential shifting of 11 super wide ratio, all terrain gears. Clutch controlled rear mech and narrow wide teeth secure the chain on the roughest tracks. Alloy cranks for stiffness and durability. Extended lever hoods and hard biting hydraulic disc brakes mean outstanding all weather control. Full SRAM group - no cut corners.
You'll see Fulcrum Racing 900 Disc wheels on loads of our bikes because they just work really well. Light enough to flatter your legs, but tough enough to take a beating from potholes. Quality sealed bearings to laugh at whatever mileage and weather you throw at them. Easy to set up tubeless for a smoother, puncture proofed ride.
Approx Weight (Medium) - 10.1kg - Bike weight can vary slightly depending on the size of the frame and the components chosen.
Terms and conditions
The competition will be run between 06/09/2021 and 03/10/2021. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The prize is a Planet X Tempest bike. A winner will be chosen at random by 08/10/2021. The winner will be contacted by email. The Winner can choose the frame size the Planet X Tempest bike. The prize is non-transferrable, there is no cash alternative. The Supplier will liaise directly with the winner to arrange delivery of the prize.
All entrants to this prize draw accept the following terms and conditions.
1. Only one entry is allowed per person. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of 'script' or 'brute force', that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. That person will also be banned from any future participation in Cyclescheme promotions.
2. The competition is open to residents in the following territories; England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and excludes employees of Blackhawk Network, their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Blackhawk Network means Cyclescheme, Hawk Incentives Limited and Blackhawk Network (Europe) Limited.
3. The winner will be contacted via email and if they do not claim their prize within 14 days, another winner will be selected in their place.
4. To claim the prize, winners will only be required to provide their full postal address by reply. In the event that the postal address is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
5. The specific bike offered as a prize is subject to availability and Cyclescheme & the Supplier reserves the right to offer an alternative of similar specification and value as the prize.
6. The Supplier will aim to fulfil prizes promptly but cannot and does not guarantee delivery by a certain date.
7. The winners' list will be hosted at www.cyclescheme.co.uk/winners
8. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
9. Limitations of liability: Insofar as is permitted by law, Cyclescheme, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cyclescheme, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
11. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers for marketing purposes (unless opted out) and for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
12. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Cyclescheme Limited (Company registration number: 05363678) with its registered office address at Westside One, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD (“Cyclescheme”).
14. The Supplier is Planet X (Company registration number: 06535324) with its registered office address at Units 38-41 Aldwarke Wharfe Business Park, Waddington Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, S65 3SH.