Organisers of the Cycle Show have just announced an exciting new Outdoor Mountain Bike Demo Track for visitors to the 2011 event, sponsored by Dare 2b.
The Cycle Show 2011 has invested in UK Mountain Biking by building a 1000m outdoor Demo track at Birmingham’s NEC, where the show has moved to from London this year.
Andrew Brabazon, Event Director for the Cycle Show commented: “We’re really excited to be delivering an outdoor track that will give visitors the opportunity to discover what the bikes they are riding are really capable of.”
The 13-sector track includes features such as table top jumps, flowing rock drops, low riders, bermed corners and a rolling/pump feature as well as a combination of fast flowing and technical sectors.
The start line for the Mountain Bike Demo track will be a mountain biker’s paradise, with the opportunity for show visitors to see some of the leading brands and test out the latest mountain bike models on the new track.
The show will open to the public between 30 September and 2 October and there will be a day dedicated to the cycling trade and media on Thursday 29 September.
Moving to its new NEC location to accommodate the ever growing number of exhibitors and visitors this year, the Cycle Show will be celebrating its 10th birthday. To mark the celebration, here are ten of the top reasons for Mountain Bike enthusiasts to visit the show:
- Try out the brand new 1km Outdoor Demo Track
- Fine-tune your mountain biking skills
- Be one the first to see our brand new venue at Birmingham’s NEC
- Combine it with a trip to nearby Cannock Chase, renowned for its great trails
- Meet MTB experts and have the opportunity to get coaching tips
- See the latest top of the range mountain bikes and accessories before anyone else
- Ride the latest bikes ahead of 2012 and try before you buy
- Meet some top names from the world of cycling
- Be in with a chance to win fantastic prizes
- Book tickets now and take advantage of the advance ticket prices
The Dare 2b Mountain Bike Demo Track
Advance tickets bought online are priced at just £12.50 for adults (£10.50 for concessions, £6.50 for children, under 5s free) and can be bought from www.cycleshow.co.uk. Special offers are available for advance group bookings. For more information, or to book tickets, visit www.cycleshow.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0844 848 0132
Cyclescheme Ticket Offer
Cyclescheme members are being offered a special ticket price of just £11* per ticket by going to www.cycleshow.co.uk/csh and entering the discount code ‘CSH’.(Tickets cost £10.50 for concessions, £6.50 for children entry is free to under 5s. Special offers are available for advance group bookings). A £1 transaction fee is not included in the ticket offer price.
For more information, or to book tickets, visit www.cycleshow.co.uk.
* On the door adult ticket price is £15.50.
A purpose-built commute bicycle, specifically designed for the modern bicycle commuter.
This is your chance to win a 2019 Contend SL 1 courtesy of Giant.
Start 2019 in style and by being the proud new owner of a CUBE Attain Race Disc bike in our latest competition!