Sky Rides are big, fun events that take over a town or city centre so lots of cyclists of all ages and abilities can ride safely together on a traffic-free route. They’re a great day out for families, with lots to do both on and off a bike.
Each event has a designated route, but there’s no official start point or start time, so you can ride as much or as little of the route as you like and stop as many times as you want too. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t ridden a bike for ages, or if your wheels have seen better days. It’s completely free to register and come along.
This year Sky Rides will be taking place in the following places:
- Leeds Sunday 7th July
- Stockton-On-Tees Sunday 7th July
- Bournemouth Saturday 20th July
- NewcastleGateshead Saturday 27th July
- Southampton Sunday 28th July
- Manchester Sunday 4th August
- Bradford Sunday 11th August
- Hull Sunday 18th August
- Torbay 18th August
- Milton Keynes Sunday 25th August
- Leicester Sunday 25th August
- Ipswich Sunday 8th September
- York Saturday 14th September
For more information about Sky Ride events this year and to register for an event near you visit: http://www.goskyride.com/SkyRideCity
A purpose-built commute bicycle, specifically designed for the modern bicycle commuter.
This is your chance to win a 2019 Contend SL 1 courtesy of Giant.
Start 2019 in style and by being the proud new owner of a CUBE Attain Race Disc bike in our latest competition!