To celebrate the launch of Sustrans’ new guidebook, Traffic-Free Cycle Rides, we’ve got five copies to give away.
The official guidebook brings together 150 of the country’s finest traffic-free cycling and walking routes, to mark twenty years of the National Cycle Network.
It features routes for all ages and abilities, the best cycle friendly places to stay, eat and drink along the way, local bike hire and information on distance, terrain, gradient and surface quality for each route.
To be in with a chance of winning one of five copies, just enter your details below:
The competition closes at midday on Friday 17th April. Read the full terms and conditions.
To find out more about Traffic-Free Cycle Rides, visit the Sustrans shop.
Sustrans is the charity that’s enabling people to travel by foot, bike or public transport for more of the journeys we make every day. Our work makes it possible for people to choose healthier, cleaner and cheaper journeys, with better places and spaces to move through and live in.
Find out more about the work we do at www.sustrans.org.uk
Terms and conditions
1. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
2. Entries will be accepted by completion of the online form. All entries must be received by midday on Friday 17 April 2015.
3. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Employees of Sustrans and their family members or anyone professionally connected with the competition will not be permitted to enter.
5. Five winners will be selected at random and winners will be notified by Friday 24 April.
6. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
7. The prize consist of five copies of Sustrans’ Traffic-Free Cycle Rides books, with one copy each for five separate winners.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The winner will be contacted by email and the prize will be sent by post.
10. The prize should be claimed by Friday 22 May. After this date the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss or corruption of data in transit.
12. The Promoter is Sustrans, National Cycle Network Centre, 2 Cathedral Square, College Green, Bristol BS1 5DD. The name of the winners can be obtained after Friday 24 April by emailing email@example.com.
A purpose-built commute bicycle, specifically designed for the modern bicycle commuter.
This is your chance to win a 2019 Contend SL 1 courtesy of Giant.
Start 2019 in style and by being the proud new owner of a CUBE Attain Race Disc bike in our latest competition!