This is your chance to meet Cyclescheme Awards winner Davina McCall as she supports her favourite children’s charity Action Medical Research.
You could be the lucky winner of a place on ‘Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride’ on Sunday 7 June from East Sussex National Resort. Not only this but the winner will also win two tickets to Davina’s annual ladies luncheon ‘Dine with Davina’ in Southampton the following November.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing competition answer the following question.
Terms and Conditions
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike ride is open for both male and female participants .
- The tickets for Dine with Davina would be for two ladies, however we find lots of men buy tickets as gifts for their partners.
- The winner can choose from 3 route options: 21, 40 or 68 miles. Two refreshment stops are included on the longer routes. Light lunch provided at the finish. Free car parking available on site. The rider will be given a sportive place but they can opt to fundraise if they so wish.
- The two Dine with Davina tickets are for Friday 13 November at The Ageas Stadium, Southampton. Drinks reception at 12 noon followed by photos with Davina and a 3 course lunch with table wine. Live entertainment will bring the event to a close at 6pm.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 19th May. Entries after midnight on 19.05.2015 will not be accepted.
- The winner will be notified by email. Entrants email addresses will be retained for marketing purposes, you will be able to opt out of any future marketing from Cyclescheme should you wish.
- Cyclescheme reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
This year, we’re pleased to announce that Cycle to Work Day will be running on Love to Ride. We have 7 fantastic cycling challenges for you to take part in.
We don't pay for the roads we use, we risk our lives, and we're all sweaty… Myths about cycling abound among non-cyclists. Here are some rebuttals.
To help unlock the many benefits of the bicycle, Love to Ride are running a fun competition to get more people cycling.