If you're considering starting to cycle to work, you're in the right place.
You can save money and spread the cost on everything you need to cycle to work with Cyclescheme.
Plus, we have all the advice you might need to start cycle commuting.
What is the cycle to work scheme?
The cycle to work scheme is a Government-backed initiative which helps you save 25-39% on the cost of bikes, e-bikes, cycling accessories, clothing and bicycle components. As well as savings, you also benefit from spreading the cost interest-free (typically over 12 months).
To learn more about the scheme:
- Go to the How it works area
- Read FAQs on the Cyclescheme Knowledgebase
- Hear about other peoples experiences via our commuter tales stories
Where can I shop?
We work with over 2,000 retailers across the UK. These retailers cover every type of shopping experience, including:
- Local / in-store
- Click and collect
- Brand direct
- Use Cyclescheme's retailer finder tool
- Read our FAQ on where to shop with Cyclescheme
- Watch our video on the benefits of shopping locally
I've not cycled for years - help me!
If you're looking to cycle commute after a long break from cycling, fear not - it's just like riding a bike. You'll quickly be enjoying the experience!
This recent Trustpilot review, sums up perfectly why it's a great way to travel:
You can also take inspiration from our over to you articles - these are real-life tales from riders that made the switch and loved it!
If you've not been on a bike for a few years, we recommend reading these blog articles to help you get started:
- How to plan your cycle commuting route
- How to pedal
- How to stay visible to drivers
- How to wear a cycle helmet
- How to cycle on main roads
- How to carry a laptop by bike
↓ Next steps ↓