The Cycle to Work Day Photo Competition is back!
Snap and share your cycle selfie for the chance to win a See.Sense Bike Lights Bundle worth £358*!
Getting involved is easy:
Snap a photo of you and your bike during your Cycle to Work Day ride.
Share your snap with #cycletoworkday on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community between the 2nd – 4th August.
And you'll automatically enter the draw for a chance to win a See.Sense Bike Lights Bundle worth £358!
Looking for more ways to win?
Log a ride on the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community on Cycle to Work Day and secure your place in our big prize draw! We have over £2,500 worth of prizes to giveaway including a brand-new Raleigh Centros e-bike.
Join Love to Ride – create your free profile.
Sync up – connect an activity app to your account.
Record your ride - log a bike ride on 3rd August and you’ll be entered into our prize draw.
Ready to roll?
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- This competition is open to residents aged 18+ years old in the following territories: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland excluding employees of Blackhawk Network and See.Sense, their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- The opening date for entries is 00:00 on 2nd August 2023 and closes at 23:59 on 4th August 2023. For the purposes of this competition, the period between the opening date and the closing date for the prize draw shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Entries received after the Promotional Period will not be counted.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. To enter the competition, participants must share a photo of themselves and their bike on Twitter, Instagram or post the photo to the Cyclescheme or Cycle to Work Day Facebook or on the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community. The photo must be accompanied by #cycletoworkday.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when entering the competition, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not qualify for the competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- A shortlist of competition entries will be compiled by Cyclescheme with a winner chosen by a See.Sense within 2 weeks of the end of the Promotional Period.
- The winner will be notified via the social media platform that they submitted their competition entry via before 18th August 2023 and must agree to accept the prize and provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will receive a See.Sense lights bundle which includes a BEAM+ and ICON3 RRP £358 subject to availability. Cyclescheme and See.Sense reserve the right to offer an alternative of similar specification and value as the prize.
- The prize will be fulfilled by See.Sense (the “Supplier”). The Supplier will aim to fulfil prizes promptly but cannot and does not guarantee delivery by a certain date.
- The Supplier is See.Sense with its registered office address at Sketrick House, 16 Jubilee Road, Newtownards, BT23 4YH.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate users or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Blackhawk Network EMEA of Westside One, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD.