Terms and Conditions: CUBE Competition
The competition will be run between 01/01/2019 and 31/01/2019 . This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A winner will be chosen at random by 01/02/2019. The winner will be contacted by email. The prize is a CUBE Attain Race Disc 949. The prize is non-transferrable, there is no cash alternative. The Supplier will liaise directly with the winner to arrange delivery of the prize. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
All entrants to this prize draw accept the following terms and conditions.
1. Only one entry is allowed per person. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of 'script' or 'brute force', that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. That person will also be banned from any future participation in Cyclescheme promotions.
2. The competition is open to residents in the following territories; England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and excludes employees of Blackhawk Network, their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Blackhawk Network means Cyclescheme, Hawk Incentives Limited and Blackhawk Network (Europe) Limited.
3. The winner will be contacted via email and if they do not claim their prize within 14 days, another winner will be selected in their place.
4. To claim the prize, winners will only be required to provide their full postal address by reply. In the event that the postal address is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
5. The winner will be chosen via the random.org random number generator.
6. Prizes will be ordered with CUBE within 28 days of winner validation and address confirmation. CUBE will aim to fulfill prizes promptly but cannot and does not guarantee delivery by a certain date.
7. The winners' list will be hosted at www.cyclescheme.co.uk/winners
8. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
9. Limitations of liability: Insofar as is permitted by law, Cyclescheme, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cyclescheme, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
11. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers for marketing purposes (unless opted out) and for fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
12. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Cyclescheme Limited (Company registration number: 05363678) with its registered office address at Westside One, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD.
14. The Supplier is CUBE (Company registration number: 06489127) with its registered office address at 27 Stockwood Business Park, Stockwood, Redditch, B96 6SX.