Terms and Conditions: Gtech e-bike competition with Cycle Republic
The Competition will be run between 15/10/2018 and 11/11/2018. A winner will be chosen at random on 12/11/2018. The winner will be contacted by email. The prize is a Gtech Sport Electric Hybrid Bike. The prize is non-transferrable, there is no cash alternative. Cycle Republic will organise the prize directly with the customer and option to collect in a store or home delivery will be offered free of charge.
All entrants to this prize draw accept the following terms and conditions.
1. Only one entry is allowed per person. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of 'script' or 'brute force', that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. That person will also be banned from any future participation in Cyclescheme Limited promotions.
2. The competition is open to residents in the following territories; England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and excludes employees and the immediate families of Blackhawk Network its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. The winner will be contacted via email and if they do not claim their prize within 14 days, another winner will be selected in their place.
4. To claim the prize, winners will only be required to provide their full postal address by reply. In the event that the postal address is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
5. The specific bike on offer is subject to availability and Cyclescheme & Cycle Republic reserves the right to offer an alternative of similar specification and value.
6. The winner will be chosen via the random.org random number generator. This process will be filmed should any entrant want verification of the authenticity of the process.
7. Prizes will be ordered with the supplier within 28 days of winner validation and address confirmation. Cyclescheme will aim to fulfill prizes promptly but cannot and does not guarantee delivery by a certain date.
8. The winners' list will be hosted at www.cyclescheme.co.uk/winners
9. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
10. Limitations of liability: Neither Cyclescheme, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
11. By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.