Why sign up?
We are the UK's leading Cycle to Work provider. We began as an IBD and continue to support the UK bicycle network, currently working with over 2000 stores in our retailer network to deliver bicycles to over 54,000 clients. We provide the admin, clients, support and of course customers – leaving you to supply the bikes.
We understand that time is precious running a bike store, so to make everything quick and simple we provide each partner retailer with their own Cyclescheme B2B account which gives access to the following fantastic benefits:
- Online Cyclescheme certificate redemption leading to next day payment for the retailer
- Access to a personalised profile which all potential customers can see when on cyclescheme.co.uk
- A bespoke set of in-store promotion and marketing material
- A pipeline of all sales
- An app to search whether a local employer is registered with Cyclescheme
- Online training tools
By signing up with Cyclescheme, you will be able to offer Cyclescheme as a benefit to your staff.
Applying to become a Cyclescheme partner is easy - from the point of registration, you can have an active account within 1 working day.
Retailer application process
1. Submit your store details and complete the contract
2. Cyclescheme will review your application
3. Once approved you will be contacted directly by Cyclescheme
4. You ready to trade as a Cyclescheme partner
-How long will it take for me to sign up as a partner?
- With our new automated registration, signing up as a retailer should take no more than 24hrs.Once activated you will have access to your own B2B allowing you to start trading as Cyclescheme Partner store
-Will we receive any point of sale?
- Once you're all set up and ready to go, you'll receive a pack of promotional material in the post within the next few days, plus you are able to order a full range of Cyclescheme POS directly from our B2B at any time?
-Are there any training tools?
- Cyclescheme training tools are available via your B2B account in the form of videos, brochures and posters. For further support and advice please contact the retail team at email@example.com For more information on Cyclescheme please visit our help and support page.
For existing partners looking at this page, we offer a profile review service, new training materials plus new artwork graphics for your window. If this interests you or you are opening a second branch, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.