Don’t enter hibernation mode this autumn – keep riding and reap the rewards. After all, the benefits of cycling aren’t just physical. Getting in the saddle regularly is proven to reduce stress, improve self-esteem and generally help you feel happier day-to-day.
Need even more motivation to ride? Then how about EIGHT chances to win!
What can I win?
Every Monday in the run up to Christmas, we’re giving you the chance to win £100 to spend at your local Cyclescheme retailer.
How do I get involved?
It’s simple – log your Monday ride on the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community. It doesn’t matter the distance, the duration, or the reason for your ride. We just want you to kickstart your week with some time in the saddle.
Not on Love to Ride?
Love to Ride is an online platform for people who want to engage with cycling. Here, you get the support you need to ride more or even start cycling in the first place. You can invite your friends and colleagues to join, where you can all log rides to unlock exclusive prizes and enter competitions like Cycle More Mondays.
Join the Cyclescheme community for free. It takes less than 5 minutes and as you can sync ride data straight from your existing fitness apps like Strava, getting involved couldn’t be easier. Join today in three simple steps:
Register for free and create your account
Enjoy a ride and record it on your profile
Set goals, earn badges and unlock exclusive rewards and prizes.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All You have to do is to ride any distance on a Monday between Monday 2nd November 2020 and midnight on Monday 21st December 2020 (the “Promotional Period”) and log Your miles on the Love to Ride platform at https://www.lovetoride.net/cyclescheme.
- All entries must have been logged by midnight on the relevant Monday during the Promotional Period. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One winner will be chosen every Tuesday during the Promotional Period by random draw supervised by an independent person (each a "Draw Date"). The Draw Date for each specific prize draw will be listed on the Cyclescheme website.
- The winners will each receive a £100 Cyclescheme voucher which can be redeemed at one of Cyclescheme’s network of retailers.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) not more than two (2) days after each Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within three (3) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's Ride more Mondays prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winners by email within five (5) working days of the winner confirming their acceptance of the prize.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one (1) month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice a copy of which can be viewed at https://www.ourprivacycommitments.com. See also condition 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Cyclescheme Limited of Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD.