Win a Clearspace Shower Hub with Cyclescheme - Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible you will need to complete the entry form online at https://www.Cyclescheme.co.uk/community/featured/win-a-clearspace-shower-hub-worth-A-pound-30,00 before 11.59pm on Thursday 28th August 2014.
2. The Prize
2.1 The Prize shall be a two unit Shower Hub, designed and built by Clearspace Construction Ltd, which has a market value of approximately £30,000. Please visit the Clearspace Construction Ltd website at www.clearspacebuildings.co.uk for full details of the Structure on Offer.
2.2 The Structure will be large enough to accommodate two shower and change cubicles.
2.3 Clearspace Construction Ltd shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Winners are supplied with the structure of its choice.
2.4 Should the Winners request that its chosen structure be modified in any way, then all such modifications shall be subject to an additional fee and/or charge, to be agreed between the Winners and Clearspace Construction Ltd. Subject to Clearspace Construction Ltd agreeing to carry out the necessary modifications to the Winners chosen structure, the Winners shall be responsible for the payment of all charges and/or fees relating to the modifications.
2.5 Inclusive of the Prize, Clearspace Construction Ltd agrees to: a) provide the building and connections to services at the Shower Hub and b) repair any structural defects in the property for a period of three months.
2.6 In the event that the Winners requires any additional pipework and/or any other connecting pipework or wiring, over and above what Clearspace Construction Ltd agrees to install in accordance with clause 2.5(a), then the Winners shall be responsible for the payment of any additional charges and/or fees in respect of its installation.
2.7 The delivery and installation of the Prize shall, at all times, be subject to the Winner’s designated site being a suitable site on which to place the Winner’s chosen structure, which shall include the suitability of the ground conditions. The winner will have to have a flat level concrete or tarmac surface with water, power and foul drainage brought to the Shower Hub. Clearspace Construction Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to deem that a site is an unsuitable site. Clearspace Construction Ltd shall assess the ground conditions of the Winner’s designated site and shall complete all other necessary checks that Clearspace Construction Ltd deems to be of relevance to determine the suitability of the site.
2.8 In accordance with the provisions of clause 2.7, should Clearspace Construction Ltd consider a winner’s site to be unsuitable for the Prize, the Winners may, at the Winner’s discretion, take such steps, entirely at the Winner’s own cost, as are deemed necessary to render the site suitable. Should no such steps be taken, or should the site remain unsuitable in the opinion of Clearspace Construction Ltd, the Winners shall forfeit the Prize and Clearspace Construction Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to perform a re-draw in accordance with the procedure outlined in clause 12.
2.10 The Prize is non-transferable. Clearspace Construction Ltd will not offer any cash alternative or any other prize in replacement or substitution of the Prize.
3. The winner will be announced on Thursday 4th September 2014.
4. By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition may be promoted over several different websites simultaneously.
6. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Cyclescheme, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Cyclescheme reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the Winners in person.
7. Open to UK companies only. Maximum one entry per organisation. Cyclescheme reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
10. By entering, you agree to have the information you provide on your entry form shared with Clearspace Construction Ltd who are co-hosting this competition.
11. By entering, you confirm that you have the necessary approvals and consents of the relevant Authority, Trustees and Landowners to enter the competition and allow Clearspace Construction Ltd to implement and facilitate the Prize on the designated site.
12. We require a response before awarding any prize and if no response is received within a reasonable period of time, Cyclescheme reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and will award the prize to a substitute Winners drawn at the same time as the first name(s) selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be awarded to the substitute Winners or given to charity.
13. The Winners will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the promotion closing date and the prize must be claimed within 28 days of the draw.
14. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, the prize will only be directly awarded to the Winners.
15. Title to the Prize
15.1 Ownership of, and title to, the Prize shall not transfer from Clearspace Construction Ltd to the Winners until the physical installation of the structure on the Winner’s site has achieved the stage of practical completion. Until that time, ownership shall remain vested in Clearspace Construction Ltd.
15.2 Clearspace Construction Ltd shall take out the necessary insurance cover in respect of the structure until practical completion is achieved.
16 Entrants accept that, if they win, Clearspace Construction Ltd will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use the name of the winning organisation for the purposes of announcing the Winners of this competition and for related promotional purposes.
17 Clearspace Construction Ltd’s Obligations.
17.1 Clearspace Construction Ltd shall run the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
17.2 Clearspace Construction Ltd agrees, subject to the Winners obtaining all of the necessary consents and approvals to do the following: a) to supply and deliver the Prize to the Winners, and implement the Prize on the Winner’s designated site within 12 months of the grant of planning permission; b) Clearspace Construction Ltd shall be responsible for the payment of any charges and/or fees incurred in relation to the delivery of the Prize to the winner’s designated site.
18. Limitation of Liability
18.1 Clearspace Construction Ltd shall not be liable in respect of any event of default for loss of profits, goodwill or any type of special, indirect or consequential loss, including loss or damage suffered by the Winners in connection with the Competition, or as a result of any action brought by a third party in connection with the Competition, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
18.2 Clearspace Construction Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from actions as a result of using the Prize in accordance with the performance of these Terms and Conditions.
18.3 For the avoidance of doubt, Clearspace Construction Ltd shall not be liable for any loss resulting from, or in any way arising out of or in connection with, the Winner’s, or any third party: a) inappropriate use of the Prize; or b) failure to exercise reasonable levels of due care and attention when using and/or maintaining the Prize.
18.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits Clearspace Construction Ltd liability for:
a) Death or personal injury caused by the Winner’s negligence
b) Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
c) Any other matter for which it would be illegal for Clearspace Construction Ltd to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
19 Intellectual Property Rights
19.1 Clearspace Construction Ltd is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights, including all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trademarks, trade names and domain names, rights in get-up and rights in designs, in the Prize. All such rights are reserved.
19.2 Clearspace Construction Ltd shall acquire no intellectual property rights in the Prize at any time.
19.3 Without prejudice to the generality of this clause 12 all Clearspace Construction Ltd logos, and all other Clearspace Construction Ltd trademarks, product names, and trade names appearing in conjunction with the Competition, are owned by Clearspace Construction Ltd.
20. Force Majeure
Clearspace Construction Ltd shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the Competition, or for any failure or delay in the delivery of the Prize, occasioned by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, fire, flood, explosion, accident, inability to supply the materials, breakdown of equipment and labour disputes involving Clearspace Construction Ltd and the Winners, nor in respect of any claims made upon the Winners, or any other person, by reason of the use of the Prize.
21. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control Cyclescheme reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
22. Cyclescheme has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
23. Cyclescheme reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Cyclescheme suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
24. Winners will be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. Cyclescheme may publish the first name, surname and/or town/city. In the absence of participation, Cyclescheme reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement, without recompense and award the prize to the substitute.
25. For information regarding the name of the Winners please visit www.clearspaceshowerhub.co.uk within 3 months of the closing date.
26. Cyclescheme’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
27. Cyclescheme is registered in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act and complies with regulatory requirements and expectations related to Privacy.
28. The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.