An overview of how and where you can undertake an e-bike test ride on the cycle to work scheme.
E-bikes are great...
If you're yet to have a go on one then you're missing out!
One of the best ways to establish whether an e-bike is going to be right for you is to enjoy a test ride on one; this article will help you know what your test ride options are.
Once you've had a test ride you can be safe in the knowledge that if you've found your dream e-bike, you'll be able to save £££ on it via Cyclescheme.
Where to get an e-bike test ride
- Multi-store e-bike test ride partners
- Local e-bike test ride partners
- Online e-bike store test ride partners
Multi-store e-bike test ride partners
Below you will find the names of national Cyclescheme Partner Retailers that have established e-bike test ride programs.
Click on the links to visit the retailers' websites and learn about their offerings:
- Pure Electric (find store to organise)
- Evans Cycles
- Rutland Cycling
- Cycles UK
- Alpine Bikes
- JE James
- On Your Bike
Local e-bike test ride partners
- Biketrax (Edinburgh)
- Cairn Cycles (Horsham)
- Nicholsons Cycles & Electric Bikes (Dundee)
- Sprockets Cycles (Kilmarnock)
- Saddle Safari (Bucks)
- Williams Cycles (Cheltenham)
- Rides on Air Cycles (Wallingford)
- Flying Dutchman Bikes (Camden)
- The Bike Warehouse (Faversham)
- Evolution Bikes (Bangor)
- Bournemouth Cycleworks (Dorset)
- Behind Bars Cycles (Abingdon)
- Beeline Bicycles (Oxford)
- Bike Scene (Cleveland)
- EC Cycles (Merthyr)
Online e-bike test ride partners
Other useful e-bike resources
The Cyclescheme blog offers a bunch of insightful reading on e-bikes.
See if any of the topics below spark an interest...
- Get an e-bike on Cyclescheme
- Best e-bikes for cycling to work
- Why riding an e-bike is good for you
- Why should I buy an e-bike for the cost of a second-hand car
- How to maintain an e-bike
- How to ride an e-bike
- What are the benefits of an e-bike