We are pleased to announce that all Cyclescheme partner stores are now open and trading in some capacity.
Bicycle stores are in high demand at the moment across the UK, whether locally or online, with many citing an unprecedented surge in requests over the last 4 months. Despite this, all of our partner stores are now open and trading and are on-hand to assist with your orders and collections.
Most retailers are adapting to the current circumstances using the following methods:
- Operating by appointment only
- Operating a local delivery service
- Operating on a ‘drive-through/takeaway’ basis
- Limiting the number of customers in-store at once
At this moment, we advise you to take the following measures before leaving home to collect your Cyclescheme bike from a retailer:
- Call the store or email first to confirm the date and time for the collection of your bike as well as any changes to the store's regular trading hours or access.
- Remember to take a face mask – all customers using bicycle stores must follow the guidelines outlined by the Government.
- Contact Cyclescheme for support either via Facebook or directly on RetailTeam@bhnetwork.com
Retailer Network FAQs
Q. Can I still get a bike with Cyclescheme?
Q. Are Cyclescheme 'Click and collect' stores still working?
A. Volt, Wisper, Specialized are all currently functioning as normal. We suggest you phone the store first to confirm they will be able to receive your order.
Q. Can I use my Cyclescheme eCertificate over the phone?
A. Yes, many of our retailer partners have contact centres or mail order facilities.
Q.The bike shop can no longer order my chosen bike and don't have a suitable alternative.
A. Providing you have not redeemed your certificate, we can help you choose another bike or change retailer.
Q.I have an eCertificate and want to order a bike but need help choosing, what can I do?
A. Get in touch, we can help! RetailTeam@bhnetwork.com