With Cyclescheme your employees benefit from 14 days free insurance1
for their new bike, giving cover against theft and vandalism, and peace-of-mind that they’ll be covered from the first ride!
Award-winning cycle insurance from Bikmo helps your employees to ride more and worry less.
- Designed for all types of riding, from commuting to races.
- Platinum Trusted Award from Feefo since 2021.
- Underwritten by Hiscox with 98% claims approval.2
- Exclusive pricing for Cyclescheme customers.
We chose Bikmo as our official cycle insurance provider because we felt they offered a product that meets the needs of our customers, and your employees.
Our research found their cover, underwritten by Hiscox, to be comprehensive and offer good value. We found their quote and buy journey to be quick and easy, and liked the ability to manage policies and submit claims online.
Finally, their reputation and reviews were reassuring - their team of ‘bike geeks’ are ready to help your employees get back riding as quickly as possible.
Around 49% of claims with Bikmo are for accidental damage to bikes, and 48% for theft1. Both are covered with their 14 days free cover - and much more when your employees insure with our official cycle insurance provider, Bikmo.
- Accidental damage - From pothole damage, to carbon damage. You’re covered.
- Theft - Whilst at home and away from home, anywhere in the world.
- Clothing + headgear - What you wear can be just as valuable as what you ride.
- Accessories - Gadget geek? Garmin, lights etc are included.
- 365 worldwide - Take your cover wherever and whenever you ride, worldwide.
- Returning home - Gets you back to base if you damage your bike or it’s stolen.
- Events - Many event types are covered as standard.
- Emergency hire - Claim for temporary hire and riding until you’re sorted.
- Family + friends - If you dare let them borrow your bike, they’ll be covered too.
- Bike box cover - Even your bike protection is… protected.
How does it work?
During the bike request process, your employees will be given the option to request their 14 days free cover activation link, or get a quote for insuring their bikes.
They can also find more information about cycle insurance within their ‘My Cyclescheme’ accounts.
1 to claim your free insurance you must opt-in to offer during purchase, and activate within 7 days of receiving your bike using the activation link in your confirmation email sent.
2 data from claims between 01/01/2020 and 31/12/2020.
Bikmo Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ref: 745230.