Cycle to work for National Minimum and Living Wage earners, temporary workers and low-hours employees
The cycle to work scheme is a fantastic tool for getting workforces cycling. However, because everybody's circumstances are different there are several scenarios that can see an employee's application to join the scheme being declined.
It could be that the employee earns exactly the National Minimum or Living Wage, that the employee works part-time or that the employee is on a temporary or zero-hours contract.
The long and short of these scenarios is often that employees scheme applications can be declined because their requested salary sacrifice would take them below National Minimum or Living Wage (which is not legal).
It's vital that these budding cyclists are supported in their ambition to get cycling, this is why we've created IntoCyclescheme...
What is IntoCyclescheme?
IntoCyclescheme will ensure none of your employees is left behind, and that absolutely every employee in your workforce can start cycling to work. This means that you can enjoy a universally fitter, healthier and more engaged workforce.
What's the offer?
IntoCyclescheme is an exclusive collaboration between Cycles UK and Cyclescheme. It sees eligible employees access a better than market-value discount and an ability to spread the cost of the bike.
- 20% off any Cycles UK bike up to £350
- In-store, online or click and collect
- 0% finance on any bike over £250*
What brands are available?
Cycles UK has a great range of brands in their portfolio. Their key brands that offer great value bikes include:
How does it work?
1) The employer is registered on Cyclescheme.
2) Then if an employee is not eligible for the standard scheme then they simply need to contact Cyclescheme and request an IntoCyclescheme registration code.
3) The code will enable the employee to register on IntoCyclescheme and unlock their unique Cycles UK discount code.