Your employees can access the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community for free. Here's why they should...
In April 2019 Cyclescheme exclusively partnered with Love to Ride to incentivise all Cycleschemers to ride more.
Love to Ride has been designed with behaviour change principles, techniques and tools at its core. This ensures that their approaches are as effective as possible at encouraging cycling.
We are delighted to share with you our video recap of the fantastic achievements of our Cyclescheme Love to Ride community during the course of 2019.
Congratulations if you or your workforce has contributed to the 13.5 million miles we’ve ridden since April. You’ll see how much of an impact that’s had on our planet – just imagine if we could all encourage more people in the workplace to take up cycling next year!
Making the most of Love to Ride:
- Your employees can access the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community for free
- You can register your business and become a workplace champion for free
- It's easy to promote the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community to colleagues
- You can roll out a unique Love to Ride program specifically for your workplace
If you’re reading this and wondering how you can get involved on a personal level, then simply sign up to Love to Ride, for free. Download the app, make your profile and get pedalling in 2020. Log as little as 10 minutes a day to have your efforts recorded in the community stats and don’t forget to check out the regular prize draws.
Joining the community
If you want to join the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community and starting logging your miles with us, follow the links below:
1. Join Cyclescheme and you'll be given the chance to opt-in to join the community or register for free
2. Enjoy a ride and record it on your profile
3. Earn badges and set goals
4. Invite friends and colleagues to join in the fun
5. Get rewards and win prizes