The Cycle Show will return to the NEC, Birmingham on 28th – 30th September 2012 with heavy-weight bike brands, such as Specialized, Trek and Madison, joining the line up from last year.
New interactive features include:
- A supercrit on Saturday 29th September featuring an elite line up of international riders
- A Tour Ride sportive running alongside the show on Sunday 30th September
- A pump track challenge in which pro riders from MTB and BMX will be fighting to win a daily cash prize
- An electric bike village showcasing the best in the electric bike market including Wisper, Storck Raddar, Raleigh and many more
- A VIP lounge where you can meet pro riders, medallists and celebs including Joanna Rowsell, Ed Clancy and Steve Peat
As well as these great new features, you will be able to test ride the latest bikes from Specialized, Trek, Saracen and Madison plus more on the outdoor mountain bike demo track, watch the daily park contest and street sessions in the dedicated BMX arena, test ride the latest road, electric and commuter bikes on the outdoor road bike demo track and let the kids run lose on the kids of all ages demo tracks.
Cyclescheme Special Ticket Offer
The Cycle Show is offering Cyclescheme members a special ticket price of just £11.50* per ticket in advance by visiting www.cycleshow.co.uk/book and entering discount code CSH when prompted. Tickets for children aged 14 and under are £1 with a paying adult. Children under 5’s go free.
Visit www.cycleshow.co.uk for more information.
*Tickets are normally £13 in advance and £16 on the door. A £1 booking fee per transaction will be charged for all advance bookings.
A purpose-built commute bicycle, specifically designed for the modern bicycle commuter.
This is your chance to win a 2019 Contend SL 1 courtesy of Giant.
Start 2019 in style and by being the proud new owner of a CUBE Attain Race Disc bike in our latest competition!